Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Anne Kingsbury at RedLine MKE


I had the chance to check out a much anticipated gallery install of Anne Kingsbury a little off the beaten path in Brewer's Hill?  Harambee? at RedLine late last week in preparation for a review I am writing for Milwaukee's AV Club.  First of all, if you don't know who Anne Kingsbury is - you need to get out more.  She is the brains and organizer behind Woodland Pattern, an artist, a teacher and a very compassionate proponent of Riverwest.  If you have never been to RedLine - GO!  This was my first time (embarassingly) and it blew me away.  The space is large and sunlit, the staff is helpful and welcoming and the class list they have displayed make me regret not visiting sooner.  More photographs of Anne's work here.

Read the Review.

No comments:

Post a Comment